How does it work?
- Upload a photo of your Pet.
- Choose a background.
- Place your order.
- Our design team will take care of the rest!
How do I choose a good photo?
- Good resolution (standard digital camera/smartphone)
- Avoid blurry photos – the higher the sharpness of the photo, the better.
- Take a picture close enough, so we can see all the details of your pet, but make sure that you get the full face in the photo and nothing is cropped out (including the ears!).
- A close-up image of your pet sitting or standing up will work best.
- Good lighting on the face (outside shots with natural light are great, especially for darker pets)
- One pet in a photo.
We're all about quality
Are you not sure if your photo is good enough? No worries, place your order using the best picture might have and leave a note on "NOTES FOR OUR DESIGN TEAM" concerning your doubt, so our design team will take a closer look to it, if we believe your photo won't work, we'll let you know and help you find a better one.
Examples: (All of them have been taken using phone cameras)
Product specifications (Canvas)
Details: Fine art print on bright white, matte canvas using latest generation inks. Individually trimmed and hand stretched over 1-1/4" deep stretcher bars. Solid front construction and beautiful corners.
Size: 12" x 12" / 30 x 30 cm
You Might like: Check here the other Pet Art Collection products >>
Shipping Information: learn more here
- We ship from the USA to pets worldwide.
Up to 5 (five) extra days will be added to the total production time, and this is a FINAL SALE, not eligible for return.